Change of Address
It's very important that you keep us up to date with your address, telephone number and email address. We will need to contact you for reasons related to your healthcare, for example:
- to send you appointment reminders
- to let you know if you need to book an appointment, for long term condition reviews or any other reason
- to invite you for screening programmes
National NHS screening programmes, such as bowel or cervical cancer screening, use your address as it appears in your GP medical records to send you invitation letters. Even if you don't see the GP regularly, it is very important we have your correct address.
If your address is outside Crawley or Horley, you will need to re-register at a GP surgery closer to your new home address.
If you have a smartphone, download the Airmid App. On Airmid, you can:
- update your address
- update your telephone number and email address
- view your medical record
- update your medical record
- request medication
and much more.
If you don't have a smartphone, you can update your address or contact details here on our website.
If you are a parent or guardian, you can update your children's details at the same time. We ask adults to fill out their own forms.